“The Smart Approach” is an idea deeply rooted in the company’s core competencies. We will work smarter, not harder. We will use our resources to maximize the value of our services for our clients.
Be smart. Take The Smart Approach.
Our Vision, Mission, Values and Goals
To provide our clients with the most effective professional services in order to help them meet and exceed their goals for today, tomorrow, and into the future. We are professionals ready to help you with all of your home inspection needs.
We believe in building valuable relationships with our clients and our business partners.
We believe in creating long lasting value for our clients.
To be the preferred choice for all your home inspection needs through operational excellence and service quality with the highest level of ethical and moral values.
Delivery and Execution
We deliver for our clients. We believe in being the best and serving the needs of our clients.
We trust our team to always take "The Smart Approach." We trust our team to produce value by using operational and sales techniques that are intelligent and resourceful in order to maximize the moral equity of all transactions.
Empowerment and Responsibility
Our employees are empowered to always do what is right for the client and the situation. We are responsible for our actions and we always act in a responsible manner to protect the client and never disservice them.
We are disciplined and responsible.
We have the experience to handle any situation.
We have a responsibility to our clients, and we won’t let you down; it is not an option.
Real Estate and Development Experience - 11 years
Licensed Insurance Adjuster - 15 years
General Contracting & Compliance - 45 years
Growth and Opportunity
We encourage our employees to seek education opportunities, and share ideas and learn from each other
• Create value for our clients
• To help our clients see and understand what is not clear by providing them with our inspection services. We have the best inspectors in the business. We have the best equipment.
• To help our employees learn and grow so that they can reach and maintain high levels of income and moral equity
• To build a company that will have a sustainable future even after the current level of management is gone
Purpose & Strategy
Structure Services Group believes in helping people make progress and improve their lives. We are always prepared to help our clients. We believe in the future and that good things are always within reach. We empower our employees to do things smarter, and we empower them to do what is right.
We believe the most valuable reward is that of moral equity; this involves your family, your happiness, and your satisfaction.
100% of our stock is in creating value and moral equity for you.
Thank you for allowing us to part of this journey.
Our corporate strategy is designed to have various operational activities take place and execute them accordingly.
Implementation and execution are the key elements in creating value for our clients.
Internal Strategic Position – Financial Strength (FS)
- We have the financial strength to endure the turbulent and unpredictable real estate markets because of our parent company, Structure Services Group.
Competitive Advantage (CA)
- We have the competitive advantage because of our various levels of education, training, experience, and professional licensure, which is unsurpassed in the state of NM. We have the best inspection equipment on the market for use at any time.
External Strategic Position – Environmental Stability (ES)
- Our various levels of inspections and service fees are fair and reasonable. It is because of our many services and reasonable fees that we are one of the most hired inspection companies in NM. Our fee schedule and operations' principles allow for discounts when real estate markets are volatile in order to help prospective buyers, sellers, and owners of real estate have quality information that came from our inspection services.
Industry Strength (IS)
- We are New Mexico's strongest inspection company. We are the strongest inspection company in the industry. We have strength because of our many levels of education, training, experience, and professional licensure.
These strengths allow us the flexibility to work for Realtors, buyers, sellers, owners of real estate, property managers, and anyone who needs one of our services.
Our corporate strategy is to review all of the above activities biannually in order to plan our future and identify ways for improvement to better serve our clients in current markets and to identify new clients in other markets so we may serve them as well.
We are innovative and forward thinking. We are part of a business intelligence firm, which uses digital logic; it is this logic which allows us to take risks and enter into other markets to grow and be the best inspection services company in the industry.
Business Conduct & Ethics
We follow the business code of ethics as set forth by our parent company (Service Group America, Inc.) in all transactions, submissions, and special offers; we expect our service providers and business partners to as well.
The company firmly believes in safeguarding all information about our clients.
Use of good judgment is encouraged by all employees both on and off the clock.
We do not believe in being dishonest or acting in a manner that would place you in a negative position at any time with a business transaction.
We are a professional services corporation and are making every effort to be true to the definition of “professional;” it is what we strive for.
Social Media Policy
We do not use social media in a manner that would place our client’s transactions at risk. Social media efforts and activities are closely monitored so that we may always be proactive in order to keep client information and transactions private; we pride ourselves on keeping our business efforts with you confidential. We value your trust and privacy.